REGISTRATION TO TMR 2018
Steps to the registration process for the TMR2018
In order to register the TMR 2018, it will be necessary to register the institution. The registration of the institution has no additional cost to the registration fee. This is an additional step that is required to be able to have a more precise control in the categories that have limit of equipment per institution, as well as to be able to count on clear statistics of the number of participants of each institution in all the categories. If you registered teams last year, your institution is already validated in the database.
Registration of the institution
The registration of the institution will be slightly different for the case of institutions with official accreditation (secondary schools, high schools, universities, research centers) that for the case of robotics schools.
For the institutions with official accreditation The "Validation Document of the Institution" is an official document that certifies the full name of the institution, as well as the campus that is registering (where applicable), these can be:
- Official document issued by an educational authority while having the name of the institution and the campus.
- Internal official document while having the name of the institution and the campus.
- Teacher's credential while having the name of the institution and the campus.
- Screenshot of the official website of the institution where the name of the institution, campus and the URL (electronic address of the page) are clearly visible.
In the case of robotics schools According to the type of representation they will have, they must attach the following:
- At the school-campus level, for which a letter from the school must be attached, specifying the name of the school, campus, address, contact and main phone number signed by the campus address.
- At the school-institution level, for which a letter from the school should be attached, specifying the name of the school, campus, address, contact and main phone number signed by the campus address, as well as mentioning the institution it represents. and attach any of the "Validation Documents of the Institution" that are mentioned for the case of institutions with official accreditation.
Complete registration procedure
The following describes the complete registration process that all teams wishing to compete must complete:
- In the event that you have not registered equipment last year, request registration of your institution, a task that is only required for the first team of the same. It is suggested to carry out this step in advance since it is necessary to go through an internal validation process.
- Enter the data of teams and team members (competitors, team leaders and mentors / advisors).
- When you have complete data of all the teams and members, you must send your registration request, as of that moment changes in the number of members are not allowed. It is possible to make data changes of people up to 1 week before starting the tournament.
- The system will calculate the amount to be paid and provide you with a deposit key. Make your payment in BBVA Bancomer and register your payment voucher in the registration system.
- If you require an invoice, register your billing information in the system.
- Verify that the entered data appear as "Validated OK", and that your equipment appears as "Registered Team"; if we detect inconsistencies we will indicate it in the system. All inconsistencies must be resolved before the start of the tournament.
- We ask you to complete and send the record of all the information of your teams and team members before making your deposit. Depositing any amount without having the registration and deposit key does not guarantee a fee level or take place in the tournament.
- Enrollment periods may be closed if the capacity of the event or categories is exceeded.
- Teachers who accompany the team and who wish to have a diploma that recognizes their participation in the event, but do not require them to be assigned to the team work table, may register as mentors. Because they do not occupy a place in the work table, mentors do not count towards the limit of participants per team.