Below is the health protocol, which indicates the guidelines to follow for access and stay in the facilities.
- Go through the sanitary filter to take temperature and apply antibacterial gel
- As an essential requirement for access, the mask must be worn correctly.
* Access will not be allowed to people who show signs or symptoms of any general discomfort, mainly those related to COVID-19, specifically if a body temperature equal to or greater than 37.5 °C is detected.
DURING YOUR STAY AT THE EVENT:
- Sneeze or cough protecting yourself with your forearm.
- Do not share materials or personal items.
- Do not shake hands, or kiss and do not hug.
- Respect entry and exit routes.
- Use the mask correctly and at all times.